OBCT Past Projects
- ESF CO-FINANCING PROGRAMME BME Parents into Work : April 2010 to March 2012: Parents into Work’ 2 year initiative – targeting parents from Black, Asian, Ethnic Minority local community of Enfield: Project delivery time-frame: 1 April 2010 – 31 March 2012; Jonathan McNamara; Contract Manager; GLE Group – 10 – 12 Queen Elizabeth Street; London; SE1 2JN; Jonathan.M@gle.co.uk ; 020 7940 1542
- Access to Employment (A2E) – JOBCENTREPLUS April 2006 to March 2008 Market and recruit 30 unemployed Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) people of which are:- Contract officer: Julian Martin; Chief Executive Officer; O-Regen; Click; 321 High Road; Leytonstone; London E11 4JT; 020 8988 8800; www.o-regen.co.uk; JMartin@score-o-regen.co.uk
- Community Economic Development Programme (CED) ERDF funded programme across Upper Lea Valley via Government Office for London May 2004 to Match 2008 (GOL). Contract Manager: Mike Medias ERDF Objective 2 Priority 1 Operational Technical Assistant; Urban Futures London Limited; Unit A012; The Chocolate Factory; Clarendon Road; Wood Green; London; N22 6XJ. Rehana Reid / Programme Manager; Fair Share Programme Manager; Capital Community Foundation, 357 Kennington Lane, London SE11 5QY; T 0207 582 5117; F 0207 582 4020; email@example.com;www.capitalcf.org.uk ; (Big Lottery) Fairs hare
- OBCT Escapism Music and extra-curricular classes’ funder 2011.
Ken Birrell Manager; Enfield Youth Support Service; Commissioning and Development Manager; phone: 0208 379 5427; mobile: 07949 550531; OBCT 2010 extra-curricular classes funder. The Scarman Trust is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England, number 3560950. Registered Charity No. 1069470; Anja Beinroth; Fair Share Programme Manager; The Scarman Trust (London) 12-20 Baron Street, London N1 9LL; 020 7713 9501; 020 7713 9308 Fax; firstname.lastname@example.org; http://www.thescarmantrust.org
Saturdays for the weekend supplementary classes funder 2006,2007 and 2008. Award for All England, Years: 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, and 2008: OBCT Weekend Supplementary Classes for children and young people aged 8–15 & 16 – 24 years old. Contact: Awards for All England applications, Big Lottery Fund, 2 St. James Gate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1, www.awardsforall.org.uk, email@example.com
- Foyle Foundation Small Grants Scheme June 2011: Funding for Core OBCT Operational Costs. Funds used to cover cost of stationary:- Contact: David Hall (Chief Execute), Ruby Street, London WC1N 3QU; 0207 430 9119;foylefoundation.org.uk, firstname.lastname@example.org